Rules & Regulations
- Runners found to have interchanged their running number bib and/or timing bib tag with another individual, will be disqualified from the event and shall not be allowed to apply or participate in the subsequent edition of the event.
- No result or certificate will be given to runners of the Marathon,Half Marathon or 10 KMS Run who do not start their run at the respective start times of the race categories they have been confirmed in.
- Please note if you don't wear your timing bib tag as instructed, you won't be able to get an official finish time and thereby the official Certificate recording your finish times. No bib tag No Timing No Prize Money.
- No wheeled vehicles are allowed on the course. Anyone bringing wheeled vehicles will be disqualified from the race; you will be asked to leave the course. There will be specific finish cut-off timings (Marathon 6 hours (18-60 years)6:15 hours (60 years &above )HalfMarathon 3 Hours(18-60 years) 3:15 hours (60 years &above ), 10 KMS Run 1 Hour 45 Mins).Runners failing to finish their race/run within such timings must stick to the footpath in order to complete your race; the route will open for normal vehicular traffic post the time intimated.
- Only those confirmed participants wearing the December 2017 running number bibs will be allowed on the route. Any person found wearing the incorrect bib or no bib will be disqualified and removed by the course security.
- Further, every runner must wear his/her running number bib on the front of the vest worn. Any mutilation, fold, alteration or damage to the bib will amount to disqualification of the runner from the event.
- Runner must fill in the complete details on the back of the bib number.
- Organizers reserve the right to stop any participant from participating who is found medically unfit to continue in the opinion of the medical personnel.
- Baggage counters are available for all participants. It is strongly recommended that you do not leave valuables like mobile phone, camera, jewellery, watch, electronic gadgets, etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss of baggage and/or its belongings
- Participants are requested to cooperate with the police and security personnel deputed at the event venue and on route. Participants/supporters are liable to random checking on race day this is for your own security.
- Entry Cancellation: Requests for cancellation and thereby, refund will not be entertained.
Payment can be done via cash or demand draft in the name of LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. The last day for receipt of application forms at drop-off locations is 10th December, 2017. Forms received after this date will not be accepted. The applicant must pick his/her own packet up pre-race and show photo-identity proof (of the confirmed participant), eg. Aadhaar card, Passport, PAN card, Election card or Driving license. An entry form must be accompanied with the requisite fee as per the race category. A form received without the correct fee or no fee will be rejected. For entry acceptance, the 'Disclaimer' must be signed. If the applicant is below the age of 18 years, his/her guardian must also sign the disclaimer and write his/her relation with the applicant on the form. Entry Cancellation: Requests for cancellation and refunds will not be entertained. Details on bib collection will be posted on the event website (www.halfmarathonamdavad.com &www.lssports.in) at a later date and will also be emailed to all registered/confirmed participants. The right to participate in the event and the rights and benefits available to the applicant under this application form is at the sole discretion of LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. organizing team. And cannot be transferred to any other person under any circumstances, and the applicant alone shall be entitled to the rights and benefits arising hereunder.
Confirmation: Every participant/group will receive an email confirmation once registration fees have been received.
For Collecting Prize Award
It is compulsory to have PAN card at time of collecting prizes from office of LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. In case of minor not having PAN Card TDS deduction will be in accordance with existing rules of government. The award will be given after 1 week of the event to winners which each participant may note.
I am voluntarily participating in an LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. Event 2017 (b Safal Marathon Amdavad, 2017) with complete knowledge of the associated risks, and I agree to accept responsibility for all risks of injury. I also acknowledge that LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. does not offer formal training program for this race. By signing this Waiver and Release, I declare that I am medically able, properly trained, physically fit and capable of participating in a race, and that my medical care provider has approved my participation. I agree to independently consult my physician in the event of any injuries or medical questions arising from or related to my participation in the b Safal Marathon Amdavad, 2017 (LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. Event).I also acknowledge full and sole responsibility for my own medical expenses and that I am responsible for any and all medical expenses on my behalf. In consideration for being permitted to participate in the b Safal Marathon Amdavad, 2017 (an LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. Event) I agree to assume all risks and to release and hold harmless to the LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. Team. I understand and agree that this Waiver and Release is binding upon our heirs, assigns, and legal representatives. I hereby grant my consent and permission to b Safal Marathon Amdavad, 2017 (an LS Sports Management Pvt. Ltd. Event), its Partner organizations, and employees to use any and all information submitted in my application, and/or my name, photograph, videotape, motion picture recording, voice or likeness for any purpose, including pre-race and post-race publicity.
I/We have carefully read this Waiver and Release and fully understand its contents. By signing this waiver, I/ We have indicated that I/ We have read, understood and agreed to the Waiver and Release Form.
I/We understand there may be moving traffic on the road during the time of race.